Thanks for becoming an “ocean ambassador.“ Everyone can make a difference! Here’s how:
1. Reduce your environmental footprint: REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE.
2. Encourage family and friends to vote for elected officials who pledge to protect the environment.
3. Join advocacy groups and organizations that help to protect our environment. Become a member and a volunteer.
4. Sign petitions that strive to promote living in harmony with Mother Earth.
5. Consider the well-being of the planet in all your actions. Every effort makes a difference.
Please see below a list of non-profits we are proud to endorse. We encourage you to visit their websites and get involved.
NGOs helping to protect sea turtles and oceans at large:
Oceanic Preservation Society: www.opsociety.org
Conservation International: www.conservation.org
Environmental Defense Fund: www.edf.org
Loggerhead Marinelife Center: www.marinelife.org
Natural Resource Defense Council: www.nrdc.org
Sea Turtle Conservancy: www.conserveturtles.org
Sea Turtle.org: www.seaturtle.org
Sierra Club: www.sierraclub.org
The Turtle Hospital: www.turtlehospital.org
NGOs helping to protect sharks:
Shark Alliance: www.sharkalliance.org
Shark Allies: www.sharkallies.org
Shark Angels: www.sharkangels.org
Shark Foundation: www.shark.ch
Shark Project: www.sharkproject.org
Shark Rescue: www.sharkrescue.com
Shark Research Institute: www.sharks.org
Shark Safe Network: www.sharksafenetwork.com
Shark Trust: www.sharktrust.org